Step into My Shoes
Be Transformational. Make Your Mark. Create An Impact.
Senior Tax Officer | Revenue & Corporate Services Division, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
Be attached to the Revenue & Corporate Services Division, and find out more about how IRAS is enhancing decision-making by leveraging technology.
Please note that registering your interest here does not guarantee an attachment as candidates may be put through a selection process. More information will be sent to you once you have indicated your interest.
Scope of Attachment
- Analysis of Wage Credit Scheme (WCS) contacts to introduce measures to cut down contacts, including ways to promote self-help
- To proactively devise and execute plans to improve take-up rates of electronic payout modes for WCS, taking into account the 1st year implementation experience of Paynow for WCS payout in Mar 2019
- To seek out areas for using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in tax collection, refund and payout processes and do the coding /programming for successful implementation
3 months between Jul to Oct 2019
- Data analytics and google analytics skills
- Good report writing skills and conversant in Microsoft office tools
- Comfortable engaging the public by telephone, emails or interviews
- Knowledge of RPA for Project C
Indicate Your Interest Here