COVID Public Sector Transformation Awards Ceremony
The Public Sector Transformation (PST) Awards is a Whole-of-Government pinnacle platform to recognise and reward public officers and public agencies for excellence in their work and organisational practices.
On 6 July 2022, the COVID PST Awards Ceremony will recognise 97 recipients across 9 award categories who have made sacrifices and worked hard to help citizens and businesses during the pandemic while displaying PST traits such as agility, service excellence and innovation.
The physical ceremony will be open to invited guests only and all other officers are invited to join in the virtual celebration from 10.00am on 6 July 2022.
Click here to sign up for the COVID PST Awards (Virtual Ceremony).
Time and Date: 6 July 2022, 10.00am - 12.00pm
Venue: ITE College Central (only for invited guests)
Virtual Platform: Zoom Webinar
The programme features an opening address by the Guest-of-Honour, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Lawrence Wong, and interactive activities as you find out more about our winners’ stories.
The awards to be presented at the ceremony are:
- One Public Service Award - exemplary inter-agency initiatives that have reflected a sustained and institutionalised approach to collaboration.
- Star Partner Award - partners who have contributed to better outcomes for the Public Service.
- Agility Award - initiatives developed and implemented in a timely manner to respond to challenges and needs in a fast-changing operating landscape.
- Citizen Engagement Award - initiatives that have gone the extra mile to engage external parties (citizens, VWOs or businesses).
- Regulatory Excellence Award – exemplary initiatives that have made reforms that reduce regulatory burden and cost, create value for the Public Service and are future-ready.
- Dare to Do Award – those who had the courage to take risks, overcame failure and had the perseverance to continually try and learn iteratively.
- Exemplary Innovator Award - exemplary officers or teams who have injected innovation in their work and advocated the innovation spirit in the workplace.
- Exemplary Leader Award - leaders who have led and grown their teams, as well as driven excellent service, innovation and change within their teams.
- Exemplary Service Excellence Award - exemplary officers who have consistently demonstrated high standards of service excellence.