Public Sector Transformation Awards Ceremony
The Public Sector Transformation (PST) Awards is a Whole-of-Government pinnacle platform to recognise and reward public officers and public agencies for excellence in their work and organisational practices. The Awards are aligned with the focus areas of this phase of PST.
On 30 July 2021, the PST Awards Ceremony will recognise the extraordinary talent and innovative spirit of 84 public officers across 11 award categories. Featuring an opening by our Guest-of-Honour, Minister for Education, and Minister-in-charge of the Public Service, Mr Chan Chun Sing, awardees will be featured in new videos that bring out how the Public Service transforms to prepare for the future, even as it delivers current services well.
Officers can tune in to celebrate alongside the awardees, and take part in interactive activities where tokens will be given out. Look out for the pre-event activities – “Snap a shot of Gratitude” (on Workplace@Facebook) and “Block Masters” (on the Events Ceremony page).
Register for the Public Sector Transformation Awards Ceremony here or here.You can also scan this QR code:
Pre-event interactive activities
Opening by Guest of Honour: Mr Chan Chun Sing, Minister for Education and Minister-in-charge of the Public Service
- One Public Service Award
- Star Partner Award
- Regulatory Excellence Award
- Exemplary Service Excellence Award
- Service Delivery Excellence Award
- Citizenship Engagement Excellence Award
- Exemplary Leader Award
- Exemplary Innovator Award
- Dare to Do Award
- Exemplary SkillsFuture @ Public Service Award
- Business Transformation Award presented by Head Civil Service and Permanent Secretary (National Development)
Performance dedicated to Public Service Officers by Canossian School and Canossa Catholic Primary School
Announcement of early bird registration token recipients and winners for interactive activities
- Unsung Heroes - A glimpse of how public service officers work behind the scenes to make Singaporeans’ lives better.
- Innovate and Engage - The video showcases our public officers’ innovative spirit and citizen-centric approach to service.
- Transformation Begins with Me: An Interview with Exemplary Skills Future Awardees - Hear from winners of the Exemplary SkillsFuture @ Public Service Award on the Future Workforce aspect of public service transformation.
- Little Friends - Featuring the aspirations of children, and their thank you messages to the public sector.
For general enquiries, please send it to MFA_PST_Secretariat@mfa.gov.sg.