HR Panel Discussions on Diverse Workforce Management & Leveraging Technology [FULL]
23 October 2020, 10.00am – 12.30pm | Platform: Zoom
We will be prioritising officers from the HR job family for this session.
In two interactive panel discussions, participants will hear best practices from leading private sector companies like SingTel, Prudential and more on how the Public Service can better manage a diverse multi-generational workforce and leverage technology to drive strategic HR.
‘Managing A Diverse Multi-Generational Workforce’ Panel
Moderated by: Ms Dawn Yip, Coordinating Director (Partnerships Project Office), MCCY
• Ms Aileen Tan, Group Chief Human Resources Officer, Singtel
• Ms Sheela Parakkal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Prudential Singapore
• Ms Nutan Singapuri, Senior Director, HR APAC, LinkedIn
‘Leveraging Technology to Drive HR Processes’ Panel
Moderated by: Mr Patrick Yee, Director, SNDGO-Human Capital and Development Directorate, SNDGO
• Ms Lee Yan Hong, Managing Director & Head of Group Human Resources, DBS Bank
• Ms So-Young Kang, Founder & CEO, Gnowbe
• Develop a deeper understanding of leadership, change management, HR technology and workforce management strategies
• Articulate how HR can value-add to employees and the business with industry disruption and transformation by adopting forward-thinking workforce management strategies so as to provide holistic development opportunities for the entire workforce.
Click here to register.