Our Core Competencies in Action
Choose from virtual sessions hosted by different agencies and/or bite-sized LEARN modules curated for this Learning Festival. At the virtual sessions, you will hear about the good work of other agencies and how they have demonstrated Our Core Competencies (OCC). But don’t let the learning stop there. Develop your core competencies by selecting from the list of LEARN modules.
View Learning Sessions by OCC
- Thinking Clearly and Making Sound Judgements
- Serving with Heart, Commitment and Purpose
- Working As One Public Service
- Working Effectively with Citizens and Stakeholders
- Improving and Innovating Continuously
- Keep Learning and Putting Skills into Action
- Stewarding Systems for Today and Tomorrow (For Supervisors)
- Caring for, Developing and Inspiring Staff (For Supervisors)
Our Core Competencies (OCC) define the critical behaviours expected of all officers across the Public Service, from support officers to leaders. It will replace the AIM model and will be used for appraisal and development in the Civil Service from January 2021. Retaining the core strengths of the AIM, the OCC has 6 core competencies and 2 additional competencies for supervisors and leaders. Please visit www.ourcorecompetencies.gov.sg (intranet) for more details on OCC and training programmes.
Complete your OCC LEARN modules by end 2020:
∙ [For Officers] Our Core Competencies
∙ [For Supervisors] Our Core Competencies
*Supervisors are to complete both modules.