Shaping the Future Workplace [NEW]
16 October 2020, 1.45pm - 3.00pm | Platform: Zoom
Now that COVID-19 has upended traditional assumptions about the form and function of the office, what lies ahead for the Public Service workplace experience? Join this sharing session to hear from peers and contribute your views as we delve into the people, policy and technology initiatives that will be needed to realise our Future Workplace vision.
This session is organised for senior leaders by the PST-Digital Committee. You may contact PSD_PST@psd.gov.sg for details.
a. Understand the challenges and opportunities created by COVID-19 and the longer-term drivers shaping the Future Workplace;
b. Learn about key technology, people and physical space initiatives in the pipeline to improve our officers’ workplace experience;
c. Discuss, share experiences and build consensus on the Public Service’s Future Workplace vision and how to realise it; and
d. Appreciate the importance of complementing COG-led initiatives with agency-led transformation of policies, processes and organisational culture.
Strengthening Leadership Culture : LEA:Ding IRAS
29 October 2020, 10.00am - 11.00am | Platform: Zoom
You will learn about our leader’s journey in co-creating the IRAS’ Leadership Principles and how it serves as a day-to-day “cultural compass” as we navigate through our transformation journey.
• Learn about the approach taken by IRAS to support leaders in developing a set of Leadership Principles
• Formulate ideas on how to engage the leadership team to strengthen the culture in the organisation.
Click here to register.
Wellbeing@Work: Being A Supportive Leader
20 October 2020, 10.00am - 12.00pm | Platform: Zoom
22 October 2020, 1.00pm - 3.00pm | Platform: Zoom
27 October 2020, 10.00am - 12.00pm | Platform: Zoom
29 October 2020, 1.00pm - 3.00pm | Platform: Zoom
Specially for leaders, supervisors and those in HR roles, this workshop will equip participants with skills and knowledge to support and engage staff
• Recognise common mental health issues (e.g. depression, anxiety, burnout)
• Start a conversation with staff and show appropriate supportive leadership (e.g. empathetic listening and responding)
• Build a supportive workplace environment and encourage help-seeking behaviour
Click here to register for 20 October session.
Click here to register for 22 October session.
Click here to register for 27 October session.
Click here to register for 29 October session.
LEARN more at your own pace! Click on the curated modules below to build your competency in Caring for, Developing and Inspiring Staff (For Supervisors).
- A Tool for Effective Feedback
- Connecting With My Team
- Encountering Resistance To Change From Staff
- Having a Growth Mindset
- How to Embrace Change Using Emotional Intelligence
- Learning to Learn from Experience
- Start With the 'Why' - The Purpose of the Journey
- The Do's and Don'ts of Performance Reviews
- Understanding My Leadership Style
- What’s Next after Performance Review?